Celsion is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity on all levels. All individuals who meet the basic qualifications of a job position, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to submit their resumes.
Celsion’s success is predicated on its ability to recruit and retain highly qualified and motivated people in all areas of the Company. We expect the best from our employees and reward them accordingly with a competitive salary and benefits package including an employee bonus and stock option program.
Celsion is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Our Current Benefits Package
Celsion offers an outstanding Benefits Package to all our regular full-time employees including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, and Discounted Vision Insurance coverage
- Ten Paid Holidays per year plus Two Floating Holidays
- Sick, Vacation, and Personal Leave Plans
- Life Insurance with AD&D Coverage
- Short & Long Term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care Expenses and Pre-Tax Premium Conversion
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a Company Match of 50% on the first 5% of deferred compensation
- Employee Assistance Program with Legal & Financial Help Lines
- Portable Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse & Children at Group Rates
- Incentive Stock Option Plan